Please be reminded of the rules at the HAUNTED ORCHARD to ensure everyone’s good time and safety. These rules are strictly enforced by uniformed and plain clothed police in the attraction and by monitoring night vision cameras.
- Please do not touch or talk to any spooks or operators unless the scene calls for it. No scene will call for touching ANYONE.
- Do not touch any props or scenes in the attraction. Night vision cameras assure our spooks and operator’s safety as well as the safety of our props and scenes.
- You understand that there are risks when entering The Haunted Orchard and assume all risks and dangers associated therein. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into The Haunted Orchard you agrees to release the operator, affiliates, directors, owners, staff and property landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expenses whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of participation in The Haunted Orchard attraction.
- THE HAUNTED ORCHARD is not responsible for lost or stolen property. Please secure any loose articles that could be lost in the attraction as we will not be able to look for the item until the next day. Patrons assume all of the risks involved with any activity of this type including, but not limited to, inadvertent contact, rowdiness on your part as well as other patrons, etc.
- No flashlights, lighters, or flash photography is permitted inside the HAUNTED ORCHARD Attraction. Our intent is to scare you and we do not wish to have the quality of the scares in our show inhibited.
- Smoking and Alcohol is not allowed at the HAUNTED ORCHARD Haunted Attraction.
- No Food or Drink is allowed inside the HAUNTED ORCHARD.
- No concealed weapons or firearms are permitted inside the HAUNTED ORCHARD Attraction.
This Haunted Attraction you will experience the following: fog, strobe effects, intense audio and visual, extreme low visibility, dark conditions. You should not participate if you are pregnant, claustrophobic, prone to seizures, or have heart or respiratory problems. In the adventures you will maneuver through scenes that may require bending.
Those afraid of total darkness are advised to remain safely outside.
Enter at your own risk!
The Haunted Orchard reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. You will not be permitted to enter if you appear intoxicated or are inappropriate.
The Haunted Orchard is committed to providing you with a safe and fun adventure. We appreciate your cooperation and attendance.
ANY VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE RULES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EJECTION FROM THE HAUNT!